Bridges and Culverts
Economical and practical designs are essential to our Clients. The main goal of efficient and economic bridge design is to build a specific bridge for the lowest possible cost, with fewer construction materials while providing an elevated level of functionality and safety based on design criteria and legislative requirements.We have participated in Projects consisting of:
1.Loading Assessment and design in terms of AS5100 series
2. Assessment of geometrical (vertical and horizontal) alignment
3. Concept design using at least two material options
4. Cost comparisons and study (with external QS)
5. Design and detailing of superstructure, substructure, foundation, approached, guard railing etc.
6. Design Report / Certificate
1. Preparation of Risk Assessment/ Safety in Design analysis and reports.
1. Concept drawings showing vertical and horizontal elevation, structural layout of superstructure, substructure and material option.
2. Engineering Details of complete bridge / culvert structure
3. Design certificate with certified drawings