Quality Policy Statement
JHK and Associates Pty Ltd, trading as C W Henstock & Associates is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of our clients by ensuring the implementation of a certified and proven Quality Management System. We seek to establish a clear definition of customers’ expectations, and then we strive to consistently meet these requirements. To ensure the quality of our service, we adhere to all applicable standards and customer specific requirements in all aspects of our deliverables.
The quality and reliability of the Company’s services and final products are the concern of every person in the organization and are not just the sole responsibility of the Quality Assurance Manager or Director. In-built quality starts with design and development and continues right through all subsequent phases; it also includes the quality that comes from the skill and accuracy of the person involved in each and every level of services eventually resulting in the final product. Thus, every section has quality-related responsibilities; quality cannot be inspected into the final product.
Each department/ team therefore is responsible for producing the scheduled work output, in the required time in accordance with the planned schedule and estimate, and at the required quality level. Consequently, a “make it right first time” approach is the key to a quality end product, cost reduction, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
To help achieve this objective, quality problems arising in various areas are to be identified and solved with speed, technical efficiency and economy. The methods employed are to be kept continually under review and techniques improved whenever and wherever necessary.
‘Quality Assurance’ means exactly what it implies: assurance that quality is satisfactory when compared with the reference Standard in the contract or specification by using 100% adoption, inspection, testing, sampling based on the laws of probability, or other accredited methods. The Company requires such assurance before the final products such as drawings, tender documents, reports etc. can be supplied to the customer.
The Company attaches great importance to competition based on quality and furthermore the final products supplied must in no circumstances present -a hazard to the user.
The procedures outlined in this Quality Manual describe how the quality system is designed to ensure that customer requirements are recognized, and that consistent control of these requirements is established, implemented and maintained. Proper adherence to the policy is a requirement of every aspect of the company.
The foregoing broad principles are basic to this Company for the assurance of product quality and we require all levels of management and supervision to actively support the Quality Assurance Department in the implementation of this policy.
This policy is issued therefore to clearly indicate the attitude of the Management of the company with regard to quality and related matters since such policy-initiated actions are essential for long-term success in competitive position and reputation as well as in achieving employee satisfaction. This is achieved by:
- Complying with statutory obligations, standards, specifications and codes of practice relevant to our industry and quality management
- Maintaining, monitoring, reviewing, auditing and continually improving the Quality Management System consistent with on-going certification requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
- Providing sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain the Quality Management System
- Engaging suitably qualified, skilled, and experienced people within the organisation
- Educating and training in order to continually improve the skills of our people, awareness and knowledge of quality issues and practices
- Identifying, reporting, investigating and resolving all non-conformances and taking corrective action to prevent recurrence
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating performance measures and taking action to improve outcomes
- Monitoring and evaluating the quality performance of any external consultants, specialists, subcontractors and other suppliers in relation to their provision of services to JHKA and our clients, and implementing effective communication with them on quality and compliance issues in line with our established Quality Management System
We are committed to fulfilling the objectives of this policy and expect the same of all workers and subcontractors working on our behalf.