The development of Maritime Structures often is challenging as they must be designed to be functional with the effects of storms, waves, winds, currents and berthing energy. JHKA will work with the prospective Clients to prepare marina layout and parking facilities in terms of the requirements of AS 3962 and relevant requirements of authorities and Councils. We have participated in many projects consisting of:
1. Preparation of Marina layout to suit Client's Vessel allocations, fairway and berth widths as stipulated on AS 3962 and to prevent dredging.
2. Coordination of relevant investigations such as cadastral survey, marine ecology survey and geotechnical investigation (if required)
3. Wind, wave, current and berthing load assessment
4. Design of marina pontoons, gangways, jetties, seawalls and stability system as required
5. Design of services based on as 3962
6. Design Report / Certificate
1. Preparation of Risk Assessment/ Safety in Design analysis and reports.
1. Marian layout, sections and elevations included river / sea bed. Elevations at Highest and Lowest Astronomical tides
2. Pontoon and stability system layout
3. Gangway details
4. Jetty / seawall details